NOT too badly, except I thought it would just take a week to do the first three. I had to put #1 aside to handle taxes when I sort of realized that April 17th wasn’t months and months away…
- format my wonderful interview w/Catherine Lundoff of Queen of Swords
- reply to interview for MY upcoming book (done)
- reply to another interview about about The Goat (done)
- finish my furry horror story for
@ThurstonHowlPub. (heh… I’m like 26k over the word limit and Howl is not going to let me submit this novella novelettechap book for his anthology Slashers, but I still want to finish this) or a smaller short before the May 1st deadline.
- finish my novelette/novel with Jinx and Cecil for me (that’s unrealistic for a short term goal, but I meant the current arc from Jinx’s POV — Cecil and Jinx, btw, will be appearing in Roar 9, the resistance issue, as I converted a chapter into Qibla).
- learn stuff about VR games (did I mention my new job at Ctrl V in Howell, NJ? I’m a manager!).
OK, maybe I am just stalling because I find formatting such a dry thing, but if I don’t do it right, it looks awful on the Undercover site and then there’s cascading errors…
Once I get this out of the way, I’m going to start marketing my book, Cold Blood. That should be fun….